1. A student who has qualified for their exams can receive their certificate within 30 working days
from the center. Provisional mark-sheet can be downloaded after 15 days
on completion of the examination from the student panel.
2. A student who does not appear for the exam (along with batch) or is not qualified has to put up an application at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with the payment slip for re-examination, accordingly the timetable allocated after confirmation. The re-examination fee will cost Rs. 2000/-
per subject. Fees can be transferred to the company's bank account via G- pay/ him/UPI/Phonepe: https://www.a3fmi.com/pages/view/Bank_Details
3. A student who is not satisfied or has not qualified for his/her examination results may take a re-test by paying a re-examination fee.
1. A student's certificate is requisitioned on verification and completion of the following requisites.
a) Minimum of 90% attendance
in both Theory & Practical sessions.
b) Successful clearing of the examination conducted for the course and scoring a minimum of 31% (H.C.S.M) and 90% (C.C.C.S.M)
c) Complete payment of all fees required.
2. Certificates can be obtained from the Program Coordinator after a certain period from the date of appearing in the final examination. The Program Coordinator will inform the students' tentative dates for receiving certificates.
3. Unscheduled delays might occur due to uncontrollable factors. In such situations, those requiring Provisional Certificates can download it from the student panel after the completion of their exams. Certificates will not be delivered to persons other than the student himself/herself.
4. In case the student wants the certificate issued to someone else, an Authorization Letter duly attesting the signature of the bearer needs to be produced.
5. Documents will not be sent to students by Post or Courier for fear of being damaged/lost during transit. In the event of the student wanting the same to be posted, he/she should give an undertaking owning the responsibility for loss or damage of the same and submit a self-addressed stamped envelope for the purpose. Aqube Institute of Management will not at all be responsible for the loss and damage of certificates sent by post.
6. If a student loses his/her certificate and wishes to obtain a duplicate certificate, he/she may do so on written request. Such certificates are issued subject to the approval of the Knowledge Center Head and involve payment of a stipulated fee of Rs. 2500/-
. The word "DUPLICATE" will be mentioned on these certificates.
For any grievances, kindly mail at email@example.com